CHARTER A RAILCAR
- Why drive a Rolls when you could drive a Volkswagen?
- Why wear a Rolex when you could wear a Timex?
- Why eat lobster when you could eat peanut butter?
- Why explore North America at "See Level" in a luxurious glass domed
railcar designed to afford full circle 360º panoramic viewing?
- Our clients have discovered that "value" is very different from "cheap".
Private railcar travel is admittedly expensive; our prices compare with those of
upscale cruise lines. "Value" is what you get for what you pay. "Value" is paying
one price up front and not being nickel and dimed for drinks, food, and tips.
- Mrs. August Belmont, that grandest of New York Society grande dames,
summed it up exactly nearly a century ago when she stated, "A private car is not
an acquired taste; one takes to it immediately."
- Tell us what we can arrange that is special for you.